Tuesday, 5 December 2006

Knowledge - Basic Etiquette

Rulings of Shari'ah should be obtained from Allah-fearing and competentUlama.

If a person is a student of Deen (e.g. a person in an Aalim course), he may request for Shar'ee evidence of the rulings with the intention of increasing his knowledge.

If that person is not a student of Deen, requesting Shar'ee evidence will not serve him any purpose. To such persons, the ruling will suffice.

No comments: